Thank you for your interest in TRiO. Below, you will find information helpful to understanding the application process. Read them completely. Understand that these guideline requirements are established by the federal government – U.S. Department of Education.
- A First Generation collge student, a PELL Grant recipient (low-income), or a registered student with
-Take most or all of your courses at the Dunwoody Campus of Geogia State University
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Turn in completed required forms
• Application Enrollment Form
• Income Verification (Dependent or INDependent)
• Disability Documentation- Collegiate level (if applicable)
Copy of Permanent Resident card (if applicable)
Copy of Federal Tax form 1040/1040A/1040EZ from the Previous Year
TRiO will conduct an initial screening of your documentation. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be invited for a TRiO Intake session which is an in-person appointment with a TRiO staff member. The purpose of an intake allows a student to communicate their individual needs to staff and is an opportunity to show the connection of their needs to services the program provides. Lastly,TRiO will notifiy students when they do not meet eligibility.